Note: For every disease or sickness, products are sold in kits, below you find some diseases with the various products you need to use together in order to cure it.
Always feel free to call or send an email to get more clarification. And there is an option for installmental payment on some kits
- Heavy bleeding between or during your periods that includes blood clots.
- Pain in the pelvis and/or lower back.
- Increased menstrual cramping.
- Increased urination.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Menstruation that lasts longer than usual.
- Pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen.
- abdominal bloating or swelling.
- painful bowel movements.
- pelvic pain before or during the menstrual cycle.
- painful intercourse.
- pain in the lower back or thighs.
- breast tenderness.
- nausea and vomiting.
Blocked Fallopian Tube
Obstruction or blockage of the Fallopian tube. It causes infertility
- irregular menstrual cycles
- bleed extremely heavily or lightly
- excessive cramps
- you had three successive miscarriages
- you or your partner have any chronic illnesses, like diabetes, thyroid problems, or hypertension
- you or your partner have a history of STDs
- you or your partner smoke or drink alcohol
- Burning or frequent urination.
- A yellowish vaginal/penis discharge.
- Redness and swelling of the genitals.
- A burning or itching of the vaginal/penis area.
GUIFEI BAO (For Women)
ARES (For Men)
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Difficulty urinating
- Pain or burning during urination
- Chills and fever
- Pains that come and go in the lower abdomen, around the anus, the penis and the back
- Blood in the urine
- Painful ejaculation
Low Sperm Count
Inability to produce sufficient or adequate amount of sperms for fertilization to take place or pregnancy to occur.
Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Having a low sperm count decreases the odds that one of your sperm will fertilize your partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy.
- Boils. The most common type of staph infection is the boil, a pocket of pus that develops in a hair follicle or oil gland. …
- Impetigo. This contagious, often painful rash can be caused by staph bacteria. …
- Cellulitis. …
- Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome.
- irritation of the genital area.
- genital itching.
- inflammation, specifically around the labia and perineal areas.
- foul odor that is typically quite strong.
- increased vaginal discharge.
- discomfort when urinating, including burning.
Sexually transmitted infections and disease e.g. AIDS, Gonorrhea, Syphilss
- Fever and flu-like symptoms.
- Genital itching, burning, or discomfort.
- Vaginal discharge in women.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
- A feeling of pressure in the abdomen.