ATI Canada is looking for Heavy Diesel Fitters/Mechanic (s) across Canada for full time fly in fly out permanent positions. Starting wage $54.50/hr, plus 4% vacation pay, Earn up to $60/hr after 3 months’ probation, Attractive 14/14 and 21/21 work schedule available, based on a hours worked averaging agreement, 12-hour rotating day/night shifts, Staff accommodations with LOA (living out allowance) or camps provided.
- Flights / transportation to / from nearest major home base airport
- $1000 a year Health and Wellness reimbursement package
- Medical and Dental Benefits Plan with Canada Life available after 3 months
- RRSP/TFSA plan package
- $25 Phone allowance package paid out bi-weekly ($50 per month)
- $250 work boot reimbursement per year
- Time and a half paid for overtime worked after your regular scheduled shift / rotation
- All tools / work gear / and new F550 service trucks provided
- Yearly retention bonus $3ph for every hour worked between 1st July – 30th June
- Yearly performance-based bonus reviews
- Other great perks include staff gatherings (snow boarding, sledding, lake weekends etc.
Also Apply as: Laboratory Administrations-SunDoctors
Looking for Heavy Diesel Fitters/Mechanic (s) with underground or open cut experience on some of the following machines:
- Haul trucks: Cat 777 – 793 And Komatsu 830E – 930E and 1500
- Shovels: CAT / P&H / Bucyrus / Hitachi / Komatsu
- Dozers: Cat D6-D11 and Komatsu 375-475
- Drills: Atlas Copco DML & PV271, Sandvik D65-90 / DR560 / DR580 & Cat MD6290 Drills
- Underground loaders, trucks, Sandvik jumbos, cable bolters, solo/simba/longhole
Take on the challenges and rewards of a career that will take you far whilst living in beautiful Canada.
This position of a Heavy Diesel Fitter/Mechanic will be working on a wide variety of off-road mining equipment (Haul Trucks, Dozers, Shovels, Loaders, Drills, Excavators, etc.) Responsibilities include: Inspect, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and make recommendations regarding the extent of repairs and suggest methods of improvement; Repair the equipment in a timely and financially responsible manner; In the field as running repair and working in the shop, Work as a team, Working with and training apprentices, coordinating with other departments for parts and planning; Interpret work orders and technical manuals and schematics; Employ workplace health and safety practices at all times; Motivated and able to work in a challenging environment with minimal supervision.
Visa and Immigration costs/reimbursement policy
ATI Canada will arrange consultants and specialists to fast track the VISA/Immigration process. The successful candidate will pay these costs up front and be reimbursed after 6 months of employment with ATI Canada.
As per the Government of Canada working holiday eligibility Visa Requirements, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Between the age of 18 – 35 years of age (inclusive) at time of application.
Not accompanied by dependents for single use fast track visa.
Have a minimum of CAN $2,500 to help cover your expenses in Canada
Be an Australian citizen
Valid Australian passport with more then two years before expiation date
Must have heavy diesel fitter/mechanic trade certificates.
Ancillary documentation will be requested for visa application process on successful interview.
(There may be more eligibility requirements to be confirmed with the Visa consultant)
All successful candidates must have:
Heavy Duty Mechanic Trade Certification/qualification is required. (Red Seal / I.P. Canadian trade equivalency qualification will need to be challenged)
3+ years of relevant experience as HD Field Mechanic role.
Mining background and experience is essential.
Welding and fabrication experience an asset.
Class 5 driver’s license / clean driver’s abstract history needed.
Possesses excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and abilities able to develop solutions on the fly.
Ability to operate computer-based maintenance troubleshooting software such as: CAT E.T., CAT SIS, Cummins Insite, Komatsu, Hitachi, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Fly-In/Fly-Out, Permanent, APPPLY NOW
Salary: $54.50-$60.00 per hour