We’re looking for an experienced Casual Medical Receptionist to provide additional support to our front-line service at our Botany site! This opportunity will suit someone who enjoys a customer-facing role with loads of interaction with our patients, referrers and doctors and is confident in their ability to deliver the best experience for all our customers.
Main duties will include:
- As a Medical Receptionist, you must Provide a welcoming and professional reception service to all visitors entering our facilities
- Ensure all invoicing and contract details are entered at the time of the visit to enable correct processing of claims
- Assist in the preparation of ACC, maternity and GMS claims
- Build and maintain proficiency with the COMRAD Medical system
- Ensure reports and images are dispatched as per the referrers instructions
- Provide support to other team members and the manager to balance the workload
- Traveling to other Mercy Radiology branches if required
Also Apply: Laboratory Administrations-SunDoctors
Our ideal candidate will have:
Previous experience in a Customer Service role, experience in reception or healthcare is desirable
Empathy and understanding of the patient journey and the role of Customer Service within this journey
Strong communications skills in both written and verbal English
Ability to remain calm under pressure
Flexibility and ability to cope well with change
Intermediate MS Office skills, familiarity with COMRAD Medical system is desirable
About Mercy Radiology
Mercy Radiology (which is part of the Healthcare Holdings group of companies); is an industry-leading provider of diagnostic imaging services, with locations throughout Auckland. Our emphasis is on quality of service coupled with the latest in imaging technology. Our team of specialist radiologists, sonographers, radiographers and medical administrators are committed to providing the best in clinical service and diagnosis, as well as the highest standard of patient care and support. We reward our staff with a supportive working environment, free car-parking, autonomy of practice and competitive remuneration rates.
If this role ticks all the right boxes for you – click APPLY now! Please note only NZ citizens/residents will be considered for this role. Applications close on 5 September 2021; however we reserve the right to close the applications earlier as required.