Fohow Compound Danshen Tablet
(Nourishing Blood, Consolidating Heart and Regulating Qi)
Danshen Tablet is refined by extracting the active ingredients of Danshen (Savia miltiorrhiza) and Sanchi (Panax Notoginseng) with the latest ultra-low temperature carbon dioxide extraction technology based on the ancient traditional Chinese medicine theory, which is the crystallization of ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine theory and modern pharmaceutical technology.
Danshen: Danshen (Savia miltiorrhiza)contains tanshinone, protocatechuic aldehyde, protocatechuic acid, tanshinol, vitamin E and other ingredients. It has the efficacy of promoting blood-flow to regulate menstruation, removing blood stasis and relieving pain, cooling blood and removing carbuncle, clearing away heat to arrest irritability, nourishing blood and calming the nerves and etc.
Sanchi: Sanchi (Panax Notoginseng), which is rich in notoginsenoside, flavonoids and other active ingredients with the effects of arresting bleeding, promoting blood circulation to dissolve stasis, reducing swelling and eliminating pain, nourishing and strengthening the body, lowering blood lipid and blood sugar and improving immune function as well as anti-fatigue, anti-anoxia, anti-aging effects.
Effects of Product
1. Cardiotonic Effect: To enhance cardiac contractility and improve cardiac function without increasing myocardial oxygen consumption, expand coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow
2. Actions on blood vessels: To expand coronary artery and increase myocardial blood flow with peripheral expansion and increased blood flow as well as decreased cerebral blood flow
3 Anti-thrombosis effects: To increase the activity of thrombotic dissolving enzyme, extend the coagulation time, inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce blood viscosity.
4. Improvements in microcirculation: It has the effects of dissolving blood stasis to arrest bleeding, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. (This why we use it in treating abnormal bleeding)
5. Danshen (Savia miltiorrhiza) can be used for the treatment of arrhythmia through calcium antagonism, stabilizing the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals, and promoting energy production and use
6. Compound Danshen tablets have some effects in lowering blood pressure and improving left ventricular diastolic function, and promoting the release and reverse of vascular relaxing factor.
7. The action on ventricular hypertrophy.
Therefore, compound Danshen tablets should also be preferred for angina patients with hypertension.
Administration: 3 tablets per time, 2-3 times a day. Administered with warm water.